Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chain and Skull Bracelet

I asked the question on my Facebook page if I should DIY this bracelet,
 several of you said yes, so here it is.


Tutorial
Things you need
  1. Pliers * Wal-mart or Michaels
  2. Large Chain* Michaels
  3. Small Chain* Michaels
  4. Head pin * Michaels
  5. 3 medium jump rings *Wal-mart or Michaels
  6. 1 large jump ring *Michaels
  7. Large Clasp * Michaels
  8. 2 spacer beads *Wal-mart or Michaels
  9. Skull bead * Etsy HERE

First let's make our skull bead charm.
Place the head pin through the skull
with the closed end at the bottom of the skull bead.

Then slide on your round spacer bead with rhinestones, 
then the small sliver spacer bead on top of that.

Trim off the excess

make a bend with your pliers

Using your pliers make a loop so you can attach a jump ring.
More instructions on the loop at the top of your head pin


Now measure your chain. You want your bracelet about 7 and 1/2 inches long so I use a ruler.
Large chain about 4 inches, small chain about 1 and 1/2 inches.
I lay mine out to see how it will all go together.

 Now with your pliers link all of your pieces together.


Add a jump ring to the Skull charm you made, then add that to your bracelet.


Now wear.

Have a Fantastic Thursday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Love the large chain combined with the rhinestone skull charm. Also thank you for using the small chain in the back - so much nicer looking and easier to wear! I posted two finished photos of your bracelet and a link back to you on my Tumblr blog truebluemeandyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! the skull with "the crown" is perfection ! xox, d.
    www.inspirationrealisation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful

    http://www.ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/fashion-jewelry/bracelets/c-128/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Hubby and I haven't been making jewelry lately. We go in phases. Like me and my blogging. Hello, again! Of course, I'm always on instagram now :oD

    Check out my A to Z! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great love

    http://www.ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/fashion-jewelry/c-126/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!