Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Studded Denim Jacket, DIY

I don't know if you have realized this but the trend lately seems to be studs. 
Not only is this trend relatively easy to copy, it can also but expensive as well. 
Do you want to update something you have that you love and don't want to get rid of? 
 Grab a package of studs for a $1.67 at Hobby Lobby and get to work.



Tutorial 
Things you need
  1. Jacket
  2. Dome studs( Hobby Lobby)
  3. Pliers


 Choose where you want your studs to go.
I wanted simple so I picked across the top of the shoulder.
 Push your stud through the garment


 With your Pliers bend each stud end  toward each other. 
You can use a small hammer and a cutting board to flatten them out if you wish.


Continue down the garment...


Until you have the desired look you want.


 And now you have an updated version of your favorite jacket,
and it was  quick and easy.






Have a wonderful Tuesday
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!