Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, October 15, 2012

My Top 5 Tee-Shirt. DIYS

I thought I would share with you 5 of my Favorite  No Sew, Tee shirt DIY's.
 I am trying to juggle life right now, and that is why my Blog has been so quiet.
Hoping for things to slow down so I can do what I love,
which is DIY's.













Work is keeping away from doing my most favorite thing in the world, which is this blog.
 I promise I will be back soon..
Have a wonderful Night.
Lots of <3,
Anne

14 comments:

  1. the liera is the best one!
    kisses from argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! You are so creative and talented, Anne! I've managed to ruin no-sew shirts! I'll have to try these. I think I'll start with the vest because I totally want to rock that look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenn:) so glad to see you back.

      Delete
  3. Love how you transform a tee into something special! I'm at a new blog so that's why I have MIA.
    ((hugs))

    Http://luableu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait to go check it out.. and thank you Denise.

      Delete
  4. You are very talented. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make the last one???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridgette, if you hover over the words under the picture you can click on the link. It should take you to the instructions:)

      Delete
  6. Are there any tutorials on how to create these? I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are there any tutorials on how to create these? I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!