Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 18, 2012

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

That sentence  pretty much sums up what has been going on lately.
But I would never, ever Complain.


 Ring and some bracelets ~ Charlotte Russe.
 Charm bracelet~ I  made






Shirt and tank~ Charlotte Russe, 
Dark Coral cords, hat, purse and pearls~ Target,  
Shoes~ Tahari

Have a wonderful Thursday,
and remember you never have total control.
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. Love your blouse! I'm completely into the sheer blouse with bow, ruffles, etc. Not that I have many. You also rock hats! Looking good as always.

    Haha, my cousin's boyfriend called me Mario Andretti when I was learning stick shift in his car. I even did a burnout in reverse! Oh if only we could put our lives in reverse sometimes!

    Take care!
    Jen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous. love that hat on you! and the red jeans look great.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!