Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hanging Ghost, DIY.

I made these fun hanging ghost about two years ago,
 to hang into the tree I have put in my dining room. 
Talk about an easy project,.. even the kids can do this,
 and maybe hang them in a tree outside.
 I get so many emails about how I decorated for Halloween, 
I thought I would post some of my Halloween DIY's.
 They are all homemade, inexpensive  and easy to do.

 Tutorial
Things you need.
  1. White Sheets cut into assorted sized squares.
  2. Styrofoam balls *I used assorted sizes.
  3. Scissors
  4. Wire
  5. Hanger
 Fold your wire in half and push it gently push it through the middle of the Styrofoam  ball.


 Fold the wire back to make the arms.


Looks like this.



 Find the middle of your square and cut a small hole.


Lay the sheet over the top of your ghost so that the wire comes through.
You can adjust the arms however you want.


 Put your hanger on.


 Hang in your favorite place.


Easy, fun and scary. OOOOOO

Have a wonderful Sunday
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!