Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glitter Skull, Halloween Mask. DIY

This was a super easy and quick DIY I did for my fireplace. 
The best part about it was  it only took me about 15 minutes
 and about an hour or two of drying time.
Did I mention I love glitter.?

 Tutorial
 Things You Need
  1. Paper Mask * Michaels $2.00
  2. Glitter
  3. Mod Podge HERE
  4. Brush 
  5. Paper
 Lay your paper down under the mask * this way you can re-cycle your glitter*
 Cover the whole mask with a coat of Mod Podge.


 Then sprinkle a coat of glitter over the glue.


 Let dry. 2 -3 hours.
You can put a coat of glue on top of the glitter once it is dry, to seal it.
 Let that dry.


Hang wherever you want.
I think a whole wall of these would look Fantastic
Have a beautiful Thursday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. Looking for any awesome, scary, funny or weird Halloween Face Paint and makeup ideas that me and my friends could try this year. Just in time, I found your blog which is very interesting. Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!